USC vs Colorado Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
USC vs Colorado Basketball Game Info
USC Trojans (19-7, 8-5 Pac-12) vs. No. 18 Colorado Buffaloes (20-6, 9-4 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: CU Events Center – Boulder, CO
USC vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (+370) | COLO: (-500)
Spread: USC: +9.5 (-115) | COLO: -9.5 (-105)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USC: 67% | COLO: 33%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: USC: (+23000) | COLO: (+5500)
USC vs Colorado Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
USC vs Colorado Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated USC, 78-57, in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 1, 2020.
- Colorado is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with USC.
- Colorado is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with USC.
- USC is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in all seven of Colorado's last seven games against USC.
- USC defeated Washington State, 70-51, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Colorado defeated Oregon State, 69-47, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.