USC vs Colorado Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 20 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The USC Trojans are among the college basketball teams playing on Thursday, up against the Colorado Buffaloes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
USC vs Colorado Point Spread
Colorado is a 2-point underdog versus USC. Colorado is -114 to cover the spread, and USC is -106.
USC vs Colorado Over/Under
The USC-Colorado matchup on January 20 has been given an over/under of 137 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
USC vs Colorado Moneyline
USC is a -126 favorite on the moneyline, while Colorado is a +105 underdog.
USC vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: USC wins (60.4%)
USC vs Colorado Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), USC is 7-9-0 this year.
- As 1-point favorites or more, the Trojans are 7-8 against the spread.
- USC has played 16 games this year, and seven of them have hit the over.
- Colorado is 8-8-2 against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 1-point underdogs or greater, the Buffaloes are 3-0.
- Colorado has seen eight of its 16 games go over the point total.
USC vs Colorado Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: USC: (-126) | Colorado: (+105)
- Spread: USC: -2 (-106) | Colorado: +2 (-114)
- Total: 137 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!