Twins vs Royals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, June 22
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Twins vs Royals Game Info
Minnesota Twins (49-26, 25-13 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (26-50, 15-24 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Time: 2:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Twins vs Royals Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-186) | KC: (+160)
Spread: MIN: -1.5 (-122) | KC: +1.5 (+104)
Total: 10 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 71% | KC: 29%
Probable Pitcher: MIN: Jose Berrios (8-3, 2.86) | KC: Danny Duffy (3-3, 4.64 ERA)
Twins vs Royals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Minnesota's last seven road games.
- Minnesota is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- Kansas City is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- Kansas CIty is 7-13 straight up in its last 20 games.
Twins vs Royals Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 5.79 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Kansas City is averaging 4.26 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Jose Berrios has a 2-2 record with a 4.20 ERA in 10 career starts against Kansas City.
- Danny Duffy has a 6-2 record with a 2.58 ERA in 21 career appearances (17 starts) against Minnesota.
Twins vs Royals Prop Bet
All Twins-Royals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jose Berrios Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-172) – Berrios has been excellent this year. He has 94 strikeouts in 97 2/3 innings pitched, and averages 6.27 strikeouts per outing. Additionally, he has six or more strikeouts in each of his last four starts and has averaged 7.5 strikeouts per start in that span, which suggests this total is well within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.