Twins vs Mariners Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Thursday, May 16
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Twins vs Mariners Game Info
Minnesota Twins (27-15, 12-7 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (22-23, 9-11 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Twins vs Mariners Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-108) | SEA: (-108)
Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+134) | SEA: +1.5 (-158)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 50% | SEA: 50%
Starting Pitcher: MIN: Michael Pineda (2-3, 5.85 ERA) | SEA: Erik Swanson (1-4, 6.35 ERA)
Twins vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats
- Minnesota is 14-6 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Minnesota is 0-5 straight up in its last five games against Seattle.
- The total has hit the over in four of Seattle's last five games.
- Seattle is 4-12 straight up in its last 16 games.
Twins vs Mariners Prop Bet
All Twins-Mariners betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- C.J. Cron to Hit a Home Run (+310) – Cron has been swinging a hot bat as of late, hitting four home runs in the month of May alone. Additionally, six of Cron's nine home runs this season have come against a right-handed pitcher. The Seattle Mariners are starting righty Erik Swanson.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.