Tottenham vs Manchester United Prediction, Odds, Lines, Spread, Date & How to Watch Premier League Match on FanDuel
Tottenham vs Manchester United Match Info
2021-22 English Premier League Soccer - EPL Matchweek 10
Tottenham Hotspur (5-0-4, 15 points) vs. Manchester United (4-2-3, 14 points)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Start Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium — London, England
Tottenham vs Manchester United Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOT: (+190) | MANU: (+130) | DRAW: (+260)
Spread: TOT: +1 (-180) | MANU: -1 (+390)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Team to Score the First Goal: TOT: (+100) | MANU: (-120) I NO GOALS: (+1100)
Tottenham vs Manchester United Expert Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Manchester United Wins
Percentages: Tottenham Hotspur (32%) | Manchester United (43%) | Draw (24%)
Tottenham vs Manchester United Betting Trends & Stats
- Tottenham sits in sixth place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with a 5-0-4 record (15 points) and a minus-4 differential.
- Manchester United sits in seventh place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with a 4-2-3 record (14 points) and a plus-1 goal differential.
- Tottenham is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Manchester United is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Manchester United is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last two matches against Tottenham.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.