Toledo vs Western Michigan Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 22 College Basketball Game
In college basketball action on Tuesday, the Toledo Rockets face the Western Michigan Broncos.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Toledo vs Western Michigan Point Spread
Western Michigan is listed as an underdog by 12.5 points (-105 odds), and Toledo, the favorite, is -115 to cover.
Toledo vs Western Michigan Over/Under
A combined point total of 145.5 has been set for Toledo-Western Michigan on February 22, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Toledo vs Western Michigan Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Toledo-Western Michigan, Toledo is the favorite at -1000, and Western Michigan is +640.
Toledo vs Western Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Toledo win (92.5%)
Toledo vs Western Michigan Betting Trends
- Toledo's record against the spread (ATS) is 17-8-0.
- The Rockets are 5-1 as 12.5-point favorites or more.
- Out of 27 Toledo games so far this season, 12 have gone over the total.
- Western Michigan's record against the spread is 11-11-0.
- Against the spread as 12.5-point underdogs or greater, the Broncos are 6-4.
- There have been 14 Western Michigan games (out of 27) that went over the total this season.
Toledo vs Western Michigan Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Toledo: (-1000) | Western Michigan: (+640)
- Spread: Toledo: -12.5 (-115) | Western Michigan: +12.5 (-105)
- Total: 145.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!