Titans vs Broncos Game Info
Tennessee Titans (2-3, 2-1 Away) vs. Denver Broncos (1-4, 0-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Empower Field – Denver, CO
Titans vs Broncos Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (+116) | DEN: (-132)
Spread: TEN: +2.5 (-120) | DEN: -2.5 (+100)
Total: 39 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEN: 59% | DEN: 41%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: TEN: (+9500) | DEN: (+21000)
Titans vs Broncos Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in eight of Tennessee's last 10 games against Denver.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tennessee's last five games.
- Denver is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games against Tennessee.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Denver's last nine home games.
Titans vs Broncos Stats
- Tennessee is averaging 19.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Tennessee has surrendered 15.2 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Denver is averaging 18 PPG this season (Tied for No. 26 in the NFL).
- Denver has surrendered 21.2 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Tennessee lost to the Buffalo Bills, 14-7, in Week 5.
- Denver defeated the Los Angeles Chargers, 20-13, in Week 5.
Titans vs Broncos Prop Bet
All Titans-Broncos odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Total: Under 20 (-125) – Fresh off their first win of the season, the Broncos will host the Titans in Week 6, in a game featuring the week's lowest total of just 39 points. Denver and Tennessee's defenses both rank in the top 10 for fewest points allowed this season, while these two teams' offenses rank in the bottom 10 for points scored per game. Keeping this in mind, scoring should be hard to come by, especially earlier in the game as both offenses likely try to establish the run game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.