Thunder vs 76ers Game Info
Oklahoma City Thunder (20-15, 8-9 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (23-14, 16-2 Home
Date: Monday, Jan. 6, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, PA
Thunder vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKC: (+240) | PHI: (-290)
Spread: OKC: +7 (-110) | PHI: -7 (-110)
Total: 213.5– Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKC: 25% | PHI: 75%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: OKC: (+21000) | PHI: (+1200)
Thunder vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Oklahoma City is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Oklahoma City's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Philadelphia's last 12 games.
- Philadelphia is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Thunder vs 76ers Stats
- Oklahoma City is averaging 108.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 107.1 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is averaging 109.5 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 105.8 PPG (No. 7 in the NBA).
Thunder vs 76ers Prop Bet
All Thunder-76ers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander- Points: Over 18.5 (-122) — Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is averaging 19.9 points per game (PPG) over the course of the entire season, but he has been even better on the scoring front lately, averaging 23.5 PPG over his last 10 games. Gilgeous-Alexander has also put up 19 points or more in each of his last nine games, and he scored 24 points against Philadelphia earlier this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.