The Match: Champions for Charity Info
Start Date: Sunday, May 24, 2020
Tee Times Start: 3 p.m. EST
Course: Medalist Golf Club — Hobe Sound, FL
Course Stats: TBD
Format: Four-Ball (Best Ball) on the front nine, followed by a modified alternate shot format.
TV Broadcast: TNT, TBS
Defending Champion: Phil Mickelson ("The Match" in 2018)
The Match: Champions for Charity Betting Odds
All The Match: Champions for Charity betting lines, odds and prop bets are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tiger Woods/Peyton Manning (-190)
- Phil Mickelson/Tom Brady (+160)
Hole 1 Betting:
- Tiger Woods/Peyton Manning (+270)
- Phil Mickelson/Tom Brady (+280)
- Tie (-135)
The Match: Champions for Charity Betting Trends and Stats
- Phil Mickelson defeated Tiger Woods in the 2018 "The Match" which was also broadcast by Turner Sports and played in Las Vegas.
- While there is no official location for the event, it is expected to be played in Florida, where both Brady and Woods reside. Potential courses that have been rumored are Bay Hill, TPC Sawgrass, The Medalist (where Tiger Woods is a member) or Seminole Golf Club (where Brady is a member).
- Tom Brady is an 8 handicap, and Manning has a 6 handicap, giving the Woods/Manning pairing a slight edge on the amateur side of things.
- Money raised from the event will be donated toward COVID-19 relief.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.