Texas vs TCU Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 10 Big 12 Tournament
The Texas Longhorns will take on the TCU Horned Frogs in college basketball action on Thursday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Texas vs TCU Point Spread
TCU is a 5.5-point underdog against Texas. TCU is -110 to cover the spread, and Texas is -110.
Texas vs TCU Over/Under
Texas versus TCU on March 10 has an over/under of 125.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Texas vs TCU Moneyline
Texas is a -230 favorite on the moneyline, while TCU is a +188 underdog.
Texas vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Texas win (56.2%)
Texas vs TCU Betting Trends
- Texas is 13-18-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- Texas has played 31 games this season, and 14 of them have hit the over.
- TCU has covered the spread 18 times in 30 games.
- This season, 15 of TCU's 30 games have gone over the point total.
Texas vs TCU Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Texas: (-230) | TCU: (+188)
- Spread: Texas: -5.5 (-110) | TCU: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 125.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)