Texas A&M vs Tennessee Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 16 Game
By michael obermuller
Texas A&M vs Tennessee Week 16 Game Info
Week 16 College Football Game
No. 5 Texas A&M Aggies (7-1, 7-1 SEC) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (3-6, 3-6 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Neyland Stadium – Knoxville, TN
Texas A&M vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TA&M: (-650) | TENN: (+440)
Spread: TA&M: -13.5 (-110) | TENN: +13.5 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TA&M: (N/A) | TENN: (N/A)
Texas A&M vs Tennessee Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas A&M: (80.7%) | Tennessee: (19.3%)
Texas A&M vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M defeated Tennessee, 45-38, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 8, 2016.
- Tennessee is 2-1-0 in the three all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Texas A&M's last 12 games.
- Tennessee is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Tennessee's last six games.
- Then-No. 5 Texas A&M defeated Auburn, 31-20, on the road in its most recent game in Week 14.
- Tennessee defeated Vanderbilt, 42-17, on the road in its most recent game in Week 15.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.