Texans vs Saints Game Info
Houston Texans (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Sept. 9, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Texans vs Saints Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+235) | NO: (-280)
Spread: HOU: +6.5 (-120) | NO: -6.5 (+100)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 41% | NO: 59%
Texans vs Saints Betting Trends
- Houston is 0-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against NFC opponents.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last six games against NFC South opponents.
- New Orleans is 15-3 straight up in its last 18 home games.
- New Orleans is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games against AFC South opponents.
Texans vs Saints Stats
- Houston averaged 24.1 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Houston surrendered 19.8 PPG last season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- New Orleans averaged 30.4 PPG last season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- New Orleans surrendered 21.8 PPG last season (No. 14 in the NFL).
Texans vs Saints Prop Bet
All Texans-Saints odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Houston Texans by 1-13 Points (+300) – Most football fans can tell you that the Saints are really tough to beat in the Superdome. Well, unless it's their home opener, that is. New Orleans owns a middling 5-5 home-opener record over the past 10 seasons, and the Saints have lost five of their last seven home-opening games (dating back to 2012). Additionally, all five of those losses have come by 12 points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.