Tennessee vs Alabama Game Info
Tennessee Volunteers (2-4, 1-2 SEC) vs. No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (6-0, 3-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium – Tuscaloosa, AL
Tennessee vs Alabama Betting Info
As of publication, only the spread and total were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (N/A) | ALA: (N/A)
Spread: TEN: +34.5 (-110) | ALA: -34.5 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEN: 22% | ALA: 78%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TEN: (NA) | ALA: (+230)
Tennessee vs Alabama Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Tennessee, 58-21, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 20, 2018.
- Tennessee is 0-10 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Alabama.
- The total has hit the over in six of Alabama's last seven games against Tennessee.
- Alabama is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Tennessee defeated Mississippi State, 20-10, at home in Week 7.
- Penn State defeated Texas A&M, 47-28, on the road in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.