TCU vs WVU Basketball Game Info
TCU Horned Frogs (12-3, 3-0 Big 12) vs. No. 12 West Virginia Mountaineers (13-2, 2-1 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, WV
TCU vs WVU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+260) | WVU: (-340)
Spread: TCU: +7.5 (-110) | WVU: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 127.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: 36% | WVU: 64%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TCU: (+25000) | WVU: (+3500)
TCU vs WVU Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 85.4%
TCU vs WVU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated TCU, 104-96 (3OT), in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 26, 2019.
- West Virginia is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with TCU.
- West Virginia is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with TCU.
- TCU is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- West Virginia is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- TCU defeated Oklahoma State, 52-40, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- West Virginia defeated then-No. 22 Texas Tech, 66-54, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.