TCU vs Kansas State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
TCU Horned Frogs (3-2, 1-1 Big 12) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (3-2, 0-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Start Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bill Snyder Family Stadium – Manhattan, KS
Coverage: Fox Sports Net
TCU vs Kansas State State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (-170) | KSU: (+145)
Spread: TCU: -3.5 (-105) | KSU: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TCU: 51% | KSU: 49%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TCU: (+25000) | KSU: (NA)
TCU vs Kansas State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- TCU defeated Kansas State, 14-13, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 3, 2018.
- TCU is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of TCU's last 19 games on the road.
- TCU lost to Iowa State, 49-26, on the road in Week 6.
- Kansas State lost to Baylor, 31-12, on the road in Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.