TCU vs Iowa State Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
TCU Horned Frogs (5-6, 3-5 Big 12) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (6-5, 4-4 Big 12)
Date: Friday, November 26, 2021
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Jack Trice Stadium – Ames, IA
TCU vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+470) | ISU: (-700)
Spread: TCU: +14.5 (-108) | ISU: -14.5 (-112)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
TCU vs Iowa State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa State wins (92.9%)
TCU vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Iowa State is 5-3 in eight all-time head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- TCU defeated Iowa State, 47-7, in their last meeting on Nov. 6, 2010.
- TCU is 2-8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Iowa State is 14-4 straight up in its last 18 games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in six of TCU's last eight games against Iowa State.
- The total has hit the under in four of Iowa State's last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.