Syracuse vs Virginia Basketball Game Info
Syracuse Orange (9-4, 3-3 ACC) vs. No. 13 Virginia Cavaliers (10-2, 6-0 ACC)
Date: Monday, Jan. 25, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena – Charlottesville, VA
Syracuse vs Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SYR: (+235) | UVA: (-290)
Spread: SYR: +6.5 (-114) | UVA: -6.5 (-106)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SYR: (N/A) | UVA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SYR: (+10000) | UVA: (+2500)
Syracuse vs Virginia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Syracuse vs Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia is 8-6 in the 14 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Syracuse.
- Syracuse is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Syracuse's last six games.
- Virginia is 13-6 ATS in its last 19 games.
- Virginia is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
- Syracuse defeated then-No. 16 Virginia Tech, 78-60, at home in its most recent game.
- Virginia defeated Kent State, 71-64, at home in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.