Stars vs Ducks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 31
On Thursday in the NHL, the Dallas Stars are playing the Anaheim Ducks.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Stars vs Ducks Game Info
- Dallas Stars (37-25-3) vs. Anaheim Ducks (27-30-11)
- Date: Thursday, March 31, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Honda Center -- Anaheim, California
Stars vs Ducks Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DAL: (-170) | ANA: (+140)
- Spread: DAL: -1.5 (+162) | ANA: +1.5 (-196)
- Total: 5.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Stars vs Ducks Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Stars win (57.6%)
Stars vs Ducks Spread
The Stars are favored by 1.5 goals on the road against the Ducks. The Stars are +162 to cover the spread, while the Ducks are -196.
Stars vs Ducks Over/Under
The over/under for the Stars vs Ducks March 31 NHL matchup has been set at 5.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Stars vs Ducks Moneyline
Dallas is the favorite, -170 on the moneyline, while Anaheim is a +140 underdog despite being at home.