Stanford vs Arizona State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
By Larry Rupp
Stanford vs Arizona State Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Stanford Cardinal (3-2, 2-1 Pac-12) vs. No. 22 Arizona State Sun Devils (4-1, 2-0 Pac-12)
Date: Friday, October 8, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sun Devil Stadium – Tempe, AZ
Stanford vs Arizona State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (+360) | AZST: (-500)
Spread: STAN: +11.5 (-114) | AZST: -11.5 (-106)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STAN: (N/A) | AZST: (N/A)
Stanford vs Arizona State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Stanford: (5.4%) | Arizona State: (94.6%)
Stanford vs Arizona State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Arizona State is 17-15 straight up in 32 all-time head-to-head matchups against Stanford.
- Stanford defeated Arizona State, 20-13, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 18, 2018.
- Stanford is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Stanford's last seven games against Arizona State.
- Arizona State is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in two of Arizona State's last three home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.