South Alabama vs Nebraska Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
South Alabama Jaguars (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 24 Nebraska Cornhuskers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Lincoln, NE
South Alabama vs Nebraska Betting Odds
As of publication, only the point spread and total were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: USA: +36 (-105) | NEB: -36 (-115)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: USA: 29% | NEB: 71%
South Alabama vs Nebraska Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Nebraska defeated South Alabama, 48-9, at home in Lincoln, Nebraska, in the lone meeting between these two programs on Sept. 12, 2015.
- South Alabama is 0-1 in its single all-time, head-to-head matchup against a Big Ten opponent (2015 vs Nebraska).
- Nebraska is 9-1 in its 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Sun Belt opponents.
- Nebraska's single loss to a Sun Belt opponent did, however, come at home in Lincoln last season, 24-19, to Troy University.
- South Alabama finished the 2018 season with a 3-9 record.
- Nebraska finished the 2018 season with a 4-8 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.