Sharks vs Ducks Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Feb. 22)
By Larry Rupp
Sharks vs Ducks Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
San Jose Sharks (22-22-5, 11-11-2 Away) vs. Anaheim Ducks (24-19-9, 13-8-4 Home)
Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Honda Center — Anaheim, CA
Sharks vs Ducks Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJ: (+126) | ANA: (-152)
Spread: SJ: +1.5 (-194) | ANA: -1.5 (+156)
Total: 6 – Over: (-102) I Under: (-120)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: SJ: (+13000) | ANA: (+10000)
Sharks vs Ducks Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Anaheim Ducks win (59.0%)
Sharks vs Ducks Betting Trends
- San Jose is 13-7 straight up in its last 20 games against Anaheim.
- The total has hit the under in four of San Jose's last six games.
- Anaheim is 16-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 25 home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Anaheim's last 10 games.
Sharks vs Ducks Prop Bets
- Timo Meier — 0.5: Over (+164) | Under (-205)
- Tomas Hertl — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- Troy Terry — 0.5: Over (+205) | Under (-260)
- Brent Burns — 0.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Cam Fowler — 0.5: Over (+146) | Under (-180)
- Timo Meier — 0.5: Over (+148) | Under (-184)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.