Sean O'Malley vs Kris Moutinho Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting for UFC 264 on FanDuel Sportsbook
O'Malley vs Moutinho Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 264 — Main Card Bantamweight Bout
Sean "Sugar" O'Malley (13-1-0, 9 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Kris Moutinho (9-4-0, 3 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, July 10, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the first fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Paradise, Nevada
O'Malley vs Moutinho Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 264 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Sean O'Malley: (-950)
- Kris Moutinho: (+590)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- O'Malley by KO/TKO: (-240)
- O'Malley by Points: (+420)
- O'Malley by Submission: (+1400)
- Moutinho by KO/TKO: (+1000)
- Moutinho by Points: (+1400)
- Moutinho Submission: (+3400)
O'Malley vs Moutinho Prediction
UFC 264 Poirier-McGregor prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Sean O'Malley (96%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (90%)
O'Malley vs Moutinho Betting Trends & Stats
- O'Malley defeated Thomas Almeida, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on March 27, 2021.
- Moutinho defeated Andrew Salas, by submission, in his most recent fight on May 28, 2021 in the Cage Fury Fighting Championships promotion.
- O'Malley averages 6.31 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- O'Malley averages 3.28 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
- O'Malley has a 60% takedown defense rate.
- This is Moutinho's first fight in the UFC, so he has no available stats.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.