Saint Mary's vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
Saint Mary's Gaels (24-6, 11-4 WCC) vs. No. 3 Gonzaga Bulldogs (28-2, 14-1 WCC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: McCarthey Athletic Center — Spokane, WA
Saint Mary's vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SMC: (+660) | GONZ: (-1000)
Spread: SMC: +13 (-110) | GONZ: -13 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-105) | GONZ: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SMC: 23% | GONZ: 77%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SMC: (+11000) | GONZ: (+900)
Saint Mary's vs Gonzaga Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI):
Saint Mary's: 9.0%
Saint Mary's vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated Saint Mary’s, 90-60, in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Gonzaga is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Saint Mary’s.
- Gonzaga is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Saint Mary’s.
- Gonzaga is 71-31 in the 102 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Saint Mary's.
- Saint Mary’s is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Gonzaga’s last 12 games.
- The road team is 5-1 ATS in the last six meetings between these two teams.
- Saint Mary’s defeated Santa Clara, 78-72, on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 27.
- Gonzaga defeated San Diego, 94-59, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 27.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.