Rockets vs Lakers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Rockets vs Lakers Game Info
Houston Rockets (32-18, 14-11 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (38-11, 17-6 Home)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Rockets vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+260) | LAL: (-330)
Spread: HOU: +7.5 (-110) | LAL: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 236 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: 5% | LAL: 95%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: HOU: (+1500) | LAL: (+290)
Rockets vs Lakers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Houston's last seven games.
- Houston is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against the Lakers.
- The Lakers are 2-9 straight up in their last 11 games when playing at home against Houston.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Lakers' last five games against Houston.
Rockets vs Lakers Stats
- Houston is averaging 118.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.5 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 114.3 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 106.8 PPG this season (T-No. 6 in the NBA).
- Houston defeated the Charlotte Hornets, 125-110, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 4.
- The Lakers defeated the San Antonio Spurs, 129-102, at home in their most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 4.
Rockets vs Lakers Prop Bet
All Rockets-Lakers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- LeBron James Total Rebounds: Under 8.5 (+108) – While LeBron James hasn't seen any trouble loading the box score with points and assists lately, he has struggled to keep pace in the rebounding department. In his last 10 games, James has grabbed eight boards or fewer eight times, averaging only 6.6 rebounds per game (RPG) over that stretch, which is more than a full rebound less than his 2019-20 season average of 7.7 RPG. James also struggled on the glass in his only matchup with the Rockets earlier this season, snagging only five boards when these two teams met on Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.