Richmond vs Providence Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for March Madness Round 2 Game (Mar. 19)
Richmond vs Providence Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness Midwest Region — Second Round
No. 12 Richmond Spiders (24-12) vs. No. 4 Providence Friars (26-5)
Date: Saturday, March 19, 2022
Time: 6:10 p.m. EST
Venue: KeyBank Center — Buffalo, NY
Richmond vs Providence Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RICH: (+120) | PROV: (-146)
Spread: RICH: +2.5 (-110) | PROV: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: RICH: (+25000) | PROV: (+13000)
Richmond vs Providence Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Providence Friars win (60.4%)
Richmond vs Providence Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Providence is 3-2 in five all-time head-to-head matchups against Richmond.
- Providence defeated Richmond, 57-56, in their last meeting on Dec. 23, 2003.
- Richmond is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games as the underdog.
- Providence is 4-2 ATS in its last six games this season.
- The total has hit the under in six of Richmond's last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Providence's last six games against Atlantic 10 opponents.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.