Red Sox vs Yankees Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, May 30
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Yankees Game Info
Boston Red Sox (29-27, 15-15 Away) vs. New York Yankees (36-19, 19-11 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Red Sox vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-148) | NYY: (+128)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+112) | NYY: -1.5 (-130)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 35% | NYY: 65%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: Chris Sale (1-6, 4.19 ERA) | NYY: J.A. Happ (4-3, 5.09 ERA)
Red Sox vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats
- The Red Sox are 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Red Sox's last six games against American League East opponents.
- The total has hit the over in each of the Yankees' last eight games against American League East opponents.
- The Yankees are 10-5 straight up in their last 15 games at home against the Red Sox.
Red Sox vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chris Sale Strikeouts: Over 8.5 (-108) – After starting off slow, Sale has returned to form, starting to miss bats with increasing regularity. Sale is averaging 11.4 strikeouts per outing over his last five starts, recording 10 or more strikeouts in four of those games. The Yankees' hitters, on the other hand, have struck out an average of nine times per game in each of their last five games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.