Real Madrid vs Eibar Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Start Time, Stream & How to Watch Spanish La Liga Soccer Match
Real Madrid vs Eibar Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 Spanish League Soccer – La Liga
Real Madrid (16-8-3, 56 points) vs. Eibar (7-6-14, 27 points)
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2020
Start Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Alfredo Di Stéfano – Madrid, Spain
Stream: FanDuel Sportsbook
Real Madrid vs Eibar Betting Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MAD: (-550) | EIB: (+1200) | DRAW: (+550)
Spread: MAD: -2 (+165) | EIB: +2 (+115)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+130) | Under: (-160)
Team to Score the First Goal: MAD: (-470) | EIB: (+390) I NO GOALS: (+2100)
Spanish League Table (La Liga Table)
Real Madrid vs Eibar Betting Trends & Stats
- Real Madrid sits in second place of the 2019-20 Spanish La Liga table with a 16-8-3 (W-D-L) record and 58 points.
- Eibar sits in 16th place of the 2019-20 Spanish La Liga table with a 7-6-14 (W-D-L) record and 27 points.
- Real Madrid defeated Eibar, 4-0, in the most recent head-to-head match between these two clubs on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Real Madrid is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Eibar.
- Real Madrid is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five Spanish La Liga matches.
- Eibar is 1-0-4 (W-D-L) in its last five Spanish La Liga matches.
- Real Madrid lost to Real Betis, 2-1, in its most recent Spanish La Liga match on Sunday, March 8.
- Eibar lost to Real Sociedad, 2-1, in its most recent Spanish La Liga match on Tuesday, March 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.