MLB action on Saturday includes the Tampa Bay Rays facing the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Rays vs Pirates Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (38-32) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (29-41)
- Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-168) | PIT: (+142)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+134) | PIT: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Rays vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Corey Kluber (3-4) for the Tampa Bay Rays, and JT Brubaker (1-7) for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Rays vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (65.5%)
Rays vs Pirates Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Rays vs. Pirates reveal Tampa Bay as the favorite (-168) and Pittsburgh as the underdog (+142) on the road.
Rays vs Pirates Spread
- The Rays are hosting the Pirates and are favored by 1.5 runs (+134 to cover) on the runline. Pittsburgh is -162 to cover.
Rays vs Pirates Over/Under
- The Rays-Pirates contest on June 25 has been given an over/under of 7 runs. The over is set at -124 and the under at +102.
Rays vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Rays have won in 31, or 64.6%, of the 48 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Tampa Bay has come away with a win four times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -200 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have hit the over in 31 of their 70 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Pirates have won 36.4% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (20-35).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +168 or longer, Pittsburgh has a record of 6-11 (35.3%).
- Pittsburgh has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 27 times this season for a 27-34-8 record against the over/under.