Ravens vs Seahawks Game Info
Baltimore Ravens (4-2, 2-1 Away) vs. Seattle Seahawks (6-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Century Link Field – Seattle, WA
Ravens vs Seahawks Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+156) | SEA: (-180)
Spread: BAL: +3.5 (-120) | SEA: -3.5 (+100)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 49% | SEA: 51%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: BAL: (+2200) | SEA: (+2100)
Ravens vs Seahawks Betting Trends
- Baltimore is 0-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Baltimore's last six games.
- Seattle is 5-1 ATS when playing against Baltimore at home.
- Seattle is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games at home.
Ravens vs Seahawks Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 30.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 23.3 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Seattle is averaging 27.5 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 24.3 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Baltimore defeated the Cincinnati Bengals, 23-17, at home in Week 6.
- Seattle defeated the Cleveland Browns, 32-28, on the road in Week 6.
Ravens vs Seahawks Prop Bet
All Ravens-Seahawks odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alternate Spread: Seattle -9.5 (+210) – Baltimore has been barely beating some bad teams recently. After losing to the Cleveland Browns in Week 3, Baltimore has beaten Pittsburgh (with a third-string QB) and an 0-6 Cincinnati Bengals team by a combined nine points. If you remove Baltimore's 50-point explosion in Week 1 against Miami, the Ravens have a negative point differential. Meanwhile, Seattle has been averaging 29.0 points per game over its last four contests. Two teams going in seemingly opposite directions could point to taking the Seahawks with this alternative spread.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.