Rangers vs Blackhawks Odds, Betting Lines, Predictions, Expert Picks and Over/Under for NHL Game
Rangers vs Blackhawks Game Info
New York Rangers (30-24-4, 64 Points) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (26-25-8, 60 Points)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center — Chicago, IL
Coverage: NBC Sports Network (NBCSN)
Rangers vs Blackhawks Odds & Betting Lines
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYR: (+115) | CHI: (-135)
Spread: NYR: +1.5 (-230) | CHI: -1.5 (+190)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYR: 27% | CHI: 73%
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: NYR: (+8000) | CHI: (+8000)
Rangers vs Blackhawks Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Rangers
Over/Under: Under 6.5 Goals
Rangers vs Blackhawks Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first meeting of the season between the Rangers and Blackhawks.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Rangers' last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last five home games.
- The Rangers lost to the Boston Bruins, 1-3, at home in their most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 16.
- Chicago lost to the Winnipeg Jets, 3-2, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 16.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.