Raiders vs Panthers Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Game
Las Vegas Raiders (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 13, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium — Charlotte, NC
Raiders vs Panthers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LV: (-158) | CAR: (+134)
Spread: LV: -3 (-105) | CAR: +3 (-115)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LV: (60%) | CAR: (40%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LV: (+6000) | CAR: (+12000)
Raiders vs Panthers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Raiders (-1.5)
Raiders vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Las Vegas finished 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the under in six of Las Vegas' last seven games of the 2019 season.
- Carolina finished 0-4-1 ATS in its last five games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the over in five of Carolina's last six games of the 2019 season.
Raiders vs Panthers Stats
- Las Vegas averaged 19.6 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Las Vegas surrendered 26.2 PPG last season (T-No. 24 in the NFL).
- Carolina averaged 21.2 PPG last season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Carolina surrendered 29.4 PPG last season (No. 31 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.