Purdue vs Penn State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
Purdue Boilermakers (1-3, 0-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 12 Penn State Nittany Lions (4-0, 1-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Beaver Stadium – University Park, PA
Purdue vs Penn State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: PUR: +28 (-115) | PSU: -28 (-105)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PUR: 24% | PSU: 76%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: PUR: (N/A) | PSU: (+6000)
Purdue vs Penn State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated Purdue, 62-24, on the road in West Lafayette in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 29, 2016.
- Penn State is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Purdue.
- Penn State is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Purdue.
- Purdue lost to Minnesota, 38-31, at home in West Lafayette in Week 5.
- Penn State defeated Maryland, 59-0, on the road in College Park in Week 5.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.