Pittsburgh vs Tennessee Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 2 Game on FanDuel
Pittsburgh vs Tennessee Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Pittsburgh Panthers (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Neyland Stadium – Knoxville, TN
Pittsburgh vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (-180) | TENN: (+146)
Spread: PITT: -3.5 (-108) | TENN: +3.5 (-112)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PITT: (N/A) | TENN: (N/A)
Pittsburgh vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Pittsburgh: (63.6%) | Tennessee: (36.4%)
Pittsburgh vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 2-0 straight up in two head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
- Pittsburgh defeated Tennessee, 13-3, in their most recent meeting on Sept. 3, 1983.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Pittsburgh's last nine games.
- Tennessee is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Tennessee's last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.