Pitt vs FSU Basketball Game Info
Pittsburgh Panthers (15-11, 6-9 ACC) vs. No. 8 Florida State Seminoles (21-4, 11-3 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center – Tallahassee, FL
Coverage: ACC Network
Pitt vs FSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (+480) | FSU: (-680)
Spread: PITT: +11 (-115) | FSU: -11 (-105)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PITT: 32% | FSU: 68%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PITT: (+25000) | FSU: (+2400)
Pitt vs FSU Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 91.6%
Pitt vs FSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh defeated Florida State, 63-61, on the road in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Nov. 6, 2019.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Florida State.
- Pittsburgh is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Florida State.
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Florida State.
- The total has hit the under in five of Florida State's last six games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh lost to Virginia Tech, 67-57, on the road its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Florida State defeated Syracuse, 80-77, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.