Pistons vs Bucks Game 1 Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NBA Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pistons vs Bucks Game Info
No. 8 Detroit Pistons (41-41, 15-26 Away) vs. No. 1 Milwaukee Bucks (60-22, 33-8 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 14, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
Pistons vs Bucks Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+540) | MIL: (-750)
Spread: DET: +12 (-110) | MIL: -12 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 23% | MIL: 77%
Series Price: DET: (+1650) | MIL: (-4000)
Pistons vs Bucks Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee finished the regular season 47-31-4 against the spread (ATS), which was the best ATS record in the NBA.
- Milwaukee went 22-15-2 ATS as a home favorite this season.
- Detroit finished the regular season 41-39-2 ATS.
- Detroit went 13-17-1 ATS as an away underdog this season.
- The over hit in 41 of Milwaukee's 82 games this season.
- The under hit in 42 of Detroit's 82 games this season.
Pistons vs Bucks Prop Bet
All Pistons-Bucks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Milwaukee Bucks to Win by 11+ (-145) – Milwaukee finished the regular season with the best overall record (60-22) in the NBA. The Bucks also joined an exclusive list of NBA teams that defeated at least 45 opponents by double digits in one season. All of those teams would go on to win the NBA Finals that season. Milwaukee swept Detroit in their four regular-season meetings, defeating the Pistons by double digits in three of those four. Overall, the Bucks' four wins came by an average margin of 14.75 points per game (PPG) and 23.0 PPG in their two matchups at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee.
Head to FanDuel Sportsbook to claim your 100-to-1 odds on any golfer to win The Masters.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.