Pirates vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 8
By Duel Staff
On Wednesday in the MLB, the Pittsburgh Pirates are up against the Detroit Tigers.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Pirates vs Tigers Game Info
- Pittsburgh Pirates (24-29) vs. Detroit Tigers (22-33)
- Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pirates vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-116) | DET: (-102)
- Spread: PIT: -1.5 (+168) | DET: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Pirates vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Mitch Keller (2-5) for the Pittsburgh Pirates, and Alex Faedo for the Detroit Tigers.
Pirates vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tigers win (53.2%)
Pirates vs Tigers Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is a -116 favorite on the moneyline, while Detroit is a -102 underdog on the road.
Pirates vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are 1.5-run underdogs against the spread for this matchup with the Pirates. The Tigers are -205 to cover, while the Pirates are +168 to cover as a 1.5-run favorite on the runline.
Pirates vs Tigers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Pirates-Tigers on June 8, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Pirates vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Pirates have been favorites in 11 games this season and have come away with the win seven times (63.6%) in those contests.
- This season, Pittsburgh has come away with a win seven times in 11 chances when named as a favorite of at least -110 or better on the moneyline.
- Pittsburgh's games have gone over the total in 19 of their 52 opportunities.
- The Tigers have been the moneyline underdog 36 total times this season. They've finished 11-25 in those games.
- In the 49 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Detroit, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 18 times (18-31-0).