Pirates vs Mets Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, July 28
Pirates vs Mets Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (46-58, 23-31 Away) vs. New York Mets (49-55, 27-20 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 28, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Pirates vs Mets Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+112) | NYM: (-128)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-174) | NYM: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 9 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 10% | NYM: 90%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Chris Archer (3-7, 5.40 ERA) | NYM: Jason Vargas (5-5, 3.96 ERA)
Pirates vs Mets Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games.
- Pittsburgh is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Mets' last six games.
- The Mets are 9-4 straight up in their last 13 games.
Pirates vs Mets Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.61 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Chris Archer is 0-0 with a 4.50 ERA in one career start against the Mets.
- Jason Vargas is 1-0 with a 8.10 ERA in five career appearances (two starts) against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Mets Prop Bet
All Pirates-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Melky Cabrera (+600) – Melky Cabrera has not been a great source of power this season, with just six homers in 262 at-bats. However, he may be able to catch lighting in a bottle today, however, with Mets lefty Jason Vargas on the mound. Cabrera has had Vargas' number during his career too, boasting a .714 slugging percentage and two homers in 28 at-bats.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.