Pirates vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
Pirates vs Cubs Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (2-5, 1-3 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (5-2, 3-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, August 1, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field — Chicago, IL
Pirates vs Cubs Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+162) | CHC: (-188)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-118) | CHC: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 9 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PIT: (85%) | CHC: (15%)
World Series Odds: PIT: (+16000) | CHC: (+2300)
Pirates vs Cubs Probable Pitchers
Pirates: Mitch Keller (1-0, 1.80 ERA)
Cubs: Tyler Chatwood (1-0, 1.50 ERA)
Pirates vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Cubs defeated the Pirates 6-3 on Friday.
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread (run line) in 57.1 percent of their games this season (T-No. 8 in the MLB).
- Pittsburgh has hit the over in 71.4 percent of their games this season (T-No. 4 in the MLB).
- The Cubs have covered the spread (run line) in 57.1 percent of its games this season (T-No. 8 in the MLB).
- The Cubs have hit the over in 71.4 percent of its games this season (T-No. 4 in the MLB).
Pirates vs Cubs Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 3.71 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 5.14 runs per game this season (T-No. 20 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 6.29 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 5.14 runs per game this season (T-No. 20 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.