Panama vs USA Match Location and Start Time
CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019 Group Stage
Group D: Panama (2-0-0, 6 points) vs. USA (2-0-0, 6 points)
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Start Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Children's Mercy Park – Kansas City, KS
Panama vs USA Stream & TV Channel
Stream: Fox Sports Go
TV Channel: Fox Sports 1 (FS1)
Panama vs USA Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PAN: (+600) | USA: (-220) | DRAW: (+320)
Spread: PAN: +1 (+175) | USA: -1 (+140)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Team to Score the First Goal: PAN: (+240) | USA: (-270) NO GOALS: (+1100)
Panama vs USA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USA defeated Panama, 3-0, in their most recent game, which was an international friendly match played on Jan. 27, 2019.
- USA is 2-3-0 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Panama.
- USA is 10-3-2 (W-D-L) in its last 15 head-to-head matches against Panama.
- USA is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Panama is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- USA defeated Jamaica, 2-1, to win in the most recent CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2017.
- Panama made it to the quarterfinals in the most recent Gold Cup in 2017.
Panama vs USA Stats & Tournament Info
- USA has yet to allow a goal in the 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup, outscoring opponents, 10-0, across its first two Group Stage matches.
- USA wins Group D with a tie or win over Panama in Wednesday night's match.
- Panama wins Group D with a win over USA.
- The Group D winner advances to the knockout stage to face the Group C runner-up in Philadelphia on June 30.
- The Group D runner-up advances to the knockout stage to face the Group C winner in Philadelphia on June 30.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.