Orioles vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 11
Sunday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Baltimore Orioles and the Boston Red Sox.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Orioles vs Red Sox Game Info
- Baltimore Orioles (73-66) vs. Boston Red Sox (68-72)
- Date: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Orioles vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BAL: (-132) | BOS: (+112)
- Spread: BAL: -1.5 (+158) | BOS: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Orioles vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Kyle Bradish (3-5) for the Baltimore Orioles, and Rich Hill (6-6) for the Boston Red Sox.
Orioles vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (52.9%)
Orioles vs Red Sox Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Orioles vs. Red Sox reveal Baltimore as the favorite (-132) and Boston as the underdog (+112) on the road.
Orioles vs Red Sox Spread
- The Orioles are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Red Sox. The Orioles are +158 to cover, and the Red Sox are -192.
Orioles vs Red Sox Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Orioles-Red Sox game on September 11, with the over available at -114 and the under at -106.
Orioles vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Orioles have come away with 12 wins in the 18 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Baltimore has come away with a win seven times in 10 chances when named as a favorite of at least -132 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Baltimore have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 60 of 134 chances this season.
- The Red Sox have gone 24-44 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 35.3% of those games).
- Boston is 14-27 (winning only 34.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +112 or longer.
- In the 134 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Boston, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 60 times (60-66-8).