Orioles vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for Doubleheader Game 1
By Duel Staff
The Baltimore Orioles versus the Kansas City Royals is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Orioles vs Royals Game Info
- Baltimore Orioles (10-15) vs. Kansas City Royals (8-15)
- Date: Sunday, May 8, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Orioles vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BAL: (-106) | KC: (-110)
- Spread: BAL: +1.5 (-188) | KC: -1.5 (+155)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Orioles vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Orioles will start Jordan Lyles (2-1) against the Royals and Zack Greinke (0-2).
Orioles vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Orioles win (53.5%)
Orioles vs Royals Moneyline
Kansas City is a -110 favorite while Baltimore is the underdog at -106.
Orioles vs Royals Spread
The Royals are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Orioles. The Orioles are -188 to cover the spread, while the Royals are +155.
Orioles vs Royals Over/Under
The over/under for the Orioles versus Royals contest on May 8 has been set at 7.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Orioles vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Orioles have yet to play a game this season where they are listed as the favorite.
- Baltimore has yet to play a game this season with better moneyline odds than -120.
- Baltimore and their opponents have hit the over in six of their 25 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have won four of the 15 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (26.7%).
- Kansas City has a 4-11 record (winning only 26.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Kansas City has played in 19 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total eight times (8-10-1).