Oregon State vs Colorado Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Oregon State Beavers (5-3, 3-2 Pac-12) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (2-6, 1-4 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Folsom Field – Boulder, CO
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Oregon State vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORGST: (-470) | COLO: (+340)
Spread: ORGST: -10.5 (-110) | COLO: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Oregon State vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oregon State wins (85.8%)
Oregon State vs Colorado Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oregon State is 6-5 straight up in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Oregon State defeated Colorado, 41-34 (OT), during their most recent meeting on Oct. 27, 2018.
- Oregon State is 1-7 straight up in its last eight away games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Oregon State's last 10 games against a Pac-12 opponent.
- Colorado is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Colorado's last six games against Oregon State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.