Oral Roberts vs North Dakota State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Summit League Semifinal
Oral Roberts vs NDSU Basketball Game Info
Summit League Tournament - Semi-Final Game
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (17-13, 9-7 Summit) vs. North Dakota State Bison (23-8, 13-3 Summit)
Date: Monday, March 9, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Denny Sanford Premier Center – Sioux Falls, SD
Oral Roberts vs NDSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORU: (+100) I NDSU: (-120)
Spread: ORU: +1 (-110) I NDSU: -1 (-110)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORU: 13% I NDSU: 87%
Oral Roberts vs NDSU Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oral Robert: 40.8%
Oral Roberts vs NDSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- NDSU defeated Oral Roberts, 83-76, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 8, 2020.
- NDSU is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Oral Roberts.
- NDSU is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oral Roberts.
- The total has hit the over in five of Oral Roberts' last seven games.
- NDSU is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Oral Roberts defeated Omaha, 79-52, in the quarterfinal of the Summit League tournament on Sunday, March 8.
- NDSU defeated Denver, 71-69, in the quarterfinal of the Summit League tournament on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.