If you're looking to watch some boxing without having to worry about any YouTube or TikTok stars inserting themselves into the conversation, the 2021 Tokyo Summer Olympics have you covered.
Flyweight Gold Medal Women's Boxing Odds
In the women's Flyweight class, Turkey's Buse Naz Cakiroglu sits as the +175 favorite to win the gold medal, according to 2021 Tokyo Olympics odds from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Second place in the odds are the top-ranked American in the weight class, Virginia Fuchs, at +340.
Boxing Gold Medal Olympic Odds
1. Buse Naz Cakiroglu (TUR): +175
2. Virginia Fuchs (USA): +340
3. Stoyka Krasteva (BUL): +600
4. Mary Kom (IND): +750
5. Huang Hsiao-wen (TPE): +900
6. Nguyen Thi Tam (VIE): +1100
7. Tsukimi Namiki (JPN): +2300
8. Mandy Bujold (CAN): +2500
9. Ingrit Valencia (COL): +3400
10. Svetlana Soluianova (ROC): +3400
11. Sandra Drabik (POL): +4400
12. Yuan Chang (CHN): +4400
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.