Oklahoma vs West Virginia Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 1 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
In college basketball action on Tuesday, the Oklahoma Sooners take on the West Virginia Mountaineers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Oklahoma vs West Virginia Point Spread
West Virginia is listed as an underdog by six points (-110 odds), and Oklahoma, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Oklahoma vs West Virginia Over/Under
Oklahoma versus West Virginia, on March 1, has an over/under of 135.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Oklahoma vs West Virginia Moneyline
West Virginia is a +205 underdog on the moneyline, while Oklahoma is a -255 favorite.
Oklahoma vs West Virginia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oklahoma win (72.4%)
Oklahoma vs West Virginia Betting Trends
- Oklahoma has covered the spread 13 times in 29 games.
- The Sooners are 4-7 as 6-point favorites or more.
- There have been 17 Oklahoma games (out of 29) that went over the total this season.
- West Virginia's record against the spread is 12-17-0.
- The Mountaineers have won once ATS (1-4) as a 6-point underdog or more this year.
- This season, 18 of West Virginia's 29 games have hit the over.
Oklahoma vs West Virginia Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Oklahoma: (-255) | West Virginia: (+205)
- Spread: Oklahoma: -6 (-110) | West Virginia: +6 (-110)
- Total: 135.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!