Oklahoma vs Florida 2020 Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic Game Info
Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic 2020
Oklahoma Sooners (8-2) vs. Florida Gators (8-3)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Oklahoma vs Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (-260) | FLA: (+205)
Spread: OU: -6.5 (-118) | FLA: +6.5 (-104)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OU: (51%) | FLA: (49%)
Oklahoma vs Florida Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oklahoma: (57.3%) | Florida: (42.7%)
Oklahoma vs Florida Strength of Schedule
- Oklahoma went 2-1 against teams ranked in the Week 16 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
- Florida went 1-2 against teams ranked in the Week 16 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
Oklahoma vs Florida Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida defeated Oklahoma, 24-14, in the only all-time head-to-head meeting between the two programs on Jan. 8, 2009.
- Oklahoma is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oklahoma's last six games.
- Florida is 12-3 straight up in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Florida's last 13 games.
- Then-No. 10 Oklahoma defeated then-No. 6 Iowa State, 27-21, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Then-No. 7 Florida lost to then-No. 1 Alabama, 52-46, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.