Oklahoma vs Baylor Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
Oklahoma vs Baylor Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
No. 8 Oklahoma Sooners (9-0, 6-0 Big 12) vs. No. 12 Baylor Bears (7-2, 4-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: McLane Stadium – Waco, TX
Oklahoma vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (-220) | BAY: (+176)
Spread: OU: -5.5 (-110) | BAY: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Oklahoma vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Baylor Wins (51.1%)
Oklahoma vs Baylor Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 28-3 straight up in 31 all-time head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
- Oklahoma defeated Baylor, 27-14, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Oklahoma is 18-2 straight up in its last 20 away games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oklahoma's last five games.
- Baylor is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Baylor's last nine games against Oklahoma.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.