Oklahoma State vs Texas Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 7 Game
Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Oklahoma State Cowboys and Texas Longhorns.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Oklahoma State vs Texas Point Spread
The Longhorns are 4.5-point home favorites against the Cowboys. Texas is -106 to cover the spread, while Oklahoma State is -114 to cover as the 4.5-point underdog.
Oklahoma State vs Texas Over/Under
The over/under for the Oklahoma State vs Texas Week 7 college football matchup is set at 60.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Oklahoma State vs Texas Moneyline
The Cowboys vs Longhorns moneyline has Texas as a -200 favorite, while Oklahoma State is the +160 underdog on the road.
Oklahoma State vs Texas Betting Trends
- Texas is 26-9 straight up in 35 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma State.
- Texas defeated Oklahoma State, 41-34, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Oklahoma State is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Texas.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Oklahoma State's last 20 games.
- Texas is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Texas' last five games.
Oklahoma State vs Texas Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (+160) | TEXAS: (-200)
Spread: OKST: +4.5 (-114) | TEXAS: -4.5 (-106)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKST: (N/A) | TEXAS: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.