Oklahoma State vs Iowa State Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
No. 8 Oklahoma State Cowboys (6-0, 3-0 Big 12) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (4-2, 2-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Jack Trice Stadium – Ames, IA
Oklahoma State vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (+210) | IAST: (-265)
Spread: OKST: +6.5 (+100) | IAST: -6.5 (-122)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKST: (N/A) | IAST: (N/A)
Oklahoma State vs Iowa State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oklahoma State: (21.5%) | Iowa State: (78.5%)
Oklahoma State vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State is 33-19-3 straight up in 55 all-time head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Oklahoma State defeated Iowa State, 24-21, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Oklahoma State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Oklahoma State's last six away games.
- Iowa State is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Iowa State's last six games against Oklahoma State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.