Ohio State vs Northwestern Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes (6-0, 3-0 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (1-4, 0-3 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Oct. 18, 2019
Start Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ryan Field – Evanston, IL
Ohio State vs Northwestern Betting Odds
At the time of publication, only the spread and total were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: OSU: -27 (-110) | NW: +27 (-110)
Total: 50 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OSU: 74% | NW: 26%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: OSU: (+700) | NW: (N/A)
Ohio State vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Northwestern, 45-24, in the 2018 Big Ten Championship in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Dec. 1, 2018.
- Ohio State is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Ohio State is 31-1 in its last 32 head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Ohio State was on bye in Week 7, but the Buckeyes defeated Michigan State, 34-10, at home in Week 6.
- Northwestern was on bye in Week 7, but the Wildcats lost to Nebraska, 13-10, on the road in Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.